Junior Associate to the Banking and Finance Practice
Redcliffe Partners, a renowned and forward-thinking legal firm, invites qualified professionals to join our collaborative team as a Junior Associate in Banking and Finance Practice. In this role, you’ll contribute to our high-profile international projects and play an instrumental part in the implementation efforts of these projects.
What We’re Looking For:
- Solid legal education.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Firm legal knowledge with a high level of attentiveness to details and willingness to improve.
- 1+ years of working experience in Banking and Finance with an international or a leading Ukrainian law firm would be a plus.
- Ability to prepare basic legal documents independently and consistently.
- Analytical legal research and legal writing skills.
- Commitment to excellence, resilience and a high degree of accuracy.
- Commitment to the team.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Undertaking legal research and initial analysis.
- Drafting legal documents, performing translations and commercial proposals.
- Contributing to the team’s business development effort, including the preparation of legal alerts, newsletters, publications and presentations.
- Monitoring legislative changes.
- General legal support for projects of the practice.
Why Join Redcliffe Partners?
- Official employment.
- Competitive salary and 28 days of paid vacation.
- Supportive and friendly atmosphere.
- Access to the firm’s training and professional knowledge bases.
- Chance to be involved in prominent transactions representing prestigious Ukrainian and international clients, which will significantly contribute to your professional growth and experience.
If you’re ready to bring your skills to our team and contribute to our innovative projects, we encourage you to apply. Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Junior Associate to the Banking and Finance Practice“.