Associate to the Banking and Finance Practice
Redcliffe Partners, a renowned and forward-thinking legal firm, invites qualified professionals to join our collaborative team as an Associate in the Banking and Finance Practice. In this role, you’ll contribute to our high-profile international projects and play an instrumental part in the implementation efforts of these projects.
What We’re Looking For:
- Solid legal education.
- Outstanding working proficiency in English (including legal and business writing and speaking skills) is a must.
- High level of expertise in legal and industrial specialisation.
- 3+ years of working experience in Banking and Finance with an international or a leading Ukrainian law firm.
- Ability to produce mid-level complex legal documents with minor revisions.
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage and supervise 1-2 junior colleagues.
- Commitment to excellence, resilience and a high degree of accuracy.
- Commitment to the team.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Conducting an in-depth analysis of banking and finance statutory framework and industry practices.
- Preparing, examining, and negotiating a wide range of legal documents, such as loan agreements, security documents, and related paperwork, including those subjects to laws of foreign jurisdictions.
- Providing legal advice and guidance on banking and finance matters, including regulatory compliance and risk management.
- Assisting in overseeing and organising intricate banking and finance transactions while supervising junior team members.
- Contributing to the team’s business development effort, including the preparation of legal alerts, newsletters, publications, presentations and commercial proposals.
Why Join Redcliffe Partners?
- Official employment.
- Competitive salary and 28 days of paid vacation.
- Supportive and friendly atmosphere.
- Access to the firm’s training and professional knowledge bases.
- Chance to be involved in prominent transactions representing prestigious Ukrainian and international clients.
If you’re ready to bring your skills to our team and contribute to our innovative projects, we encourage you to apply. Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Associate to the Banking and Finance Practice“.