Natalia Gerus is a Counsel at Redcliffe Partners, where she focuses on Corporate, M&A, IPOs, and Antitrust.
Natalia has a wealth of experience advising large international and Ukrainian companies on matters such as mergers and acquisitions, debt restructuring, legal due diligence reviews, as well as Ukrainian antitrust, corporate, and regulatory issues.
Prior to joining Redcliffe Partners, Natalia held the position of Senior Associate in the Corporate/ M&A/ Antitrust practice at the Kyiv office of Clifford Chance.
She has been involved in a wide range of significant transactions, including IPOs, structuring of international agreements for the sale and purchase of businesses and business assets, and consulting on financing and restructuring issues.
- Advising Iberia on regulatory aspects of its merger with British Airways
- Advising Hearst Corporation on Ukrainian antitrust issues in relation to acquisition of Lagardere’s international magazine business
- Advising Natixis SA on Ukrainian law aspects relating to extension of a USD 210 facility agreement secured, among others, by a pledge over grain commodities stored in various facilities across Ukraine by Kernel
- Advising Kraft Foods Inc. on Ukrainian antitrust issues in relation to hostile acquisition of Cadbury plc
- Advising Valinor, an international agroholding in relation to pre-IPO debt restructuring issues, IPO, and sale of its Ukrainian assets
- Advising Meyer Bergman with respect to acquisition of Aladdin Shopping Centre in Kyiv and further corporate restructuring
- Advising Vitmark and its shareholders, one of the largest producers of juices in Ukraine, in relation to sale of a minority interest to Horizon Capital, a private equity fund
- Advising Shell in connection with Ukrainian downstream projects
- Advising International Energy Corporation in connection with a potential sale of oil refinery in Ukraine
- Advising Arawak Energy Ukraine B.V. on establishing a strategic partnership with Geo-Alliance Oil-Gas Public Limited, including due diligence and regulatory issues