Michael Davies is an Of Counsel with Redcliffe Partners.
He specialises in corporate and finance transactions and has extensive experience of acting for both domestic and international clients in high-profile transactions in the CEE region. He has advised on numerous corporate deals, joint ventures, privatisations, merger & acquisition transactions, and finance transactions in a variety of sectors.
- TergoPower, an impact-investor in the Polish energy market with a clear ambition to contribute in the reduction of carbon emissions, in connection with a joint venture for an alternative energy project in South East Poland*
- Autocam Corporation in connection with the acquisition of the Polish subsidiary – part of a large cross-border transaction in the auto parts sector*
- Sig Plc, a leading European supplier of insulation, exteriors, interiors and specialist construction products, in a transaction to acquire a Polish industrial company with key patents*
- Charlemagne Capital:
- in the purchases and subsequent sales a series of stakes of shares in one of the largest Polish insurance companies*
- in the purchase of shares in a major Polish energy company*
- AEID, part of the Arcapita Group, a leading alternative investment manager in buying a number of companies owning land and buildings, including the financing of the acquisition*
- Cadenza Principal Finance Limited in the provision of initial financing, and on the structure of a joint venture, for a large residential and commercial site*
- Trinity (now Vistra), a leading global provider of corporate and trust services, in connection with the acquisition of a company providing corporate and financial valuation and back-up services to the Polish fund industry*
- CA Immo, an Austrian real estate company, in connection with the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of a number of companies owning logistics buildings in Poland*
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals in connection with the acquisition of a portfolio of trademarks and related intellectual property from three entities*
- KOOP DUURZAME ENERGIE (KDE) in connection with the development of the wind farm projects in Northern and Western Poland*
*Experience prior to joining Redcliffe Partners