Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Translator.
If you want to join our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, we encourage you to apply.
- Holding a degree or equivalent qualification in Translation or a related subject.
- Ability to translate into German, French or any other foreign language will be an advantage.
- At least 1 year of experience in translation of legal documents with a proven track record.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills with ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Commitment to excellence, resilience and high degree of accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Commitment to the team.
- Translation of legal documents from Ukrainian and Russian into English and vice versa.
- Proofreading of translated documents from Ukrainian and Russian into English and vice versa.
- Certification of translated documents before the notary.
- Official employment.
- Salary is competitive and subject to discuss according to professional skills.
- Corporate health insurance, 28 days of paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Supportive and friendly atmosphere.
- A targeted, innovative learning and working experience, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].