SMM & CRM manager
Redcliffe Partners is looking for a SMM & CRM manager.
If you want to join our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, we encourage you to apply.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in marketing or a related subject.
- At least 1 year working in a similar position with a proven track record.
- Excellent copywriting skills, ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video), preferably experience of work with graphic editors.
- Excellent command of Ukrainian and English (written and spoken).
- Ability to think in a structured way, analyse data and prioritize workload.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills as well as skills to collaborate and influence.
- SMM strategy implementation in Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (original text, photos, videos and news).
- Analysis of data on the effectiveness of digital advertising and improve the efficiency.
- Manage updates to corporate website, monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Conduct regular CRM mailing to clients, creation templates, development of legal alerts and improve the efficiency and readability of mailings.
- Constant work with CRM databases, database updates, making new contacts.
- Targeting and finding potential customers.
- Сreation of digital companies to effectively attract customers.
- Official employment.
- Corporate health insurance, 28 days of paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Supportive and friendly atmosphere.
- A targeted, innovative learning and working experience, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].