MID-LEVEL ASSOCIATE TO SENIOR ASSOCIATE, CORPORATE AND M&A PRACTICE
Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Mid-level to Senior Associate to join its Corporate and M&A practice.
If you want to join our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, we encourage you to apply.
- A law degree from a reputable Ukrainian law school; an LL.M would be an advantage
- Fluent English
- 2 years+ of relevant professional experience
- Excellent analytical, legal writing and research skills
- Proactive and solution-oriented thinking.
- Development and negotiation of transactional documents
- Carrying out legal research and legal analysis
- Contribution to the team’s business development efforts, including the preparation of legal alerts and presentations.
- A supportive team and a friendly working environment
- Exciting experience in international client projects
- Market-leading remuneration
- A targeted, innovative learning and working experience, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].