INTERN / PARALEGAL TO THE INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION AND LITIGATION PRACTICE
Redcliffe Partners invites you to join our collaborative team as an Intern / Paralegal in the International Arbitration and Litigation Practice.
What We’re Looking For:
- Solid legal education. Completion of studies would be a plus but is not mandatory.
- Working proficiency in English (including legal and business writing and speaking skills).
- Analytical, legal research and associated writing skills.
- Work experience would be a plus but is not mandatory.
- Commitment to excellence, resilience and high degree of accuracy.
- Commitment to the team.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Undertaking legal research and analysis.
- Drafting legal documents, assisting with translations.
- Contributing to the team’s business development effort, including the preparation of legal alerts, newsletters, publications and presentations.
- Monitoring legislative changes.
- General legal support for projects undertaken by the practice.
Why Join Redcliffe Partners?
- Official employment.
- Competitive salary and 28 days’ paid vacation.
- Supportive and friendly atmosphere.
- Access to the firm’s training and professional knowledge bases.
- Chance to be involved in prominent projects representing prestigious Ukrainian and international clients.
If you are ready to bring your skills to the team and contribute to our innovative projects, we encourage you to apply. Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Intern / Paralegal to the International Arbitration and Litigation Practice”.
By sending your CV, you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the relevant legislation of Ukraine.
We will contact everyone whose CV matches our expectations. Otherwise, your CV will be retained in our database, and we will reach out to you when a relevant vacancy arises.