Sergiy Bert is a Senior Associate in Corporate practice at Redcliffe Partners.
Sergiy focuses on corporate and commercial law matters and is often involved in complex cross-border and Ukrainian M&A/JV transactions. Sergiy’s experience includes consulting of major Ukrainian companies, international corporations and investment funds in relation to merger and acquisition, JV establishment and corporate restructuring.
- Aragon Capital / Clear Energy on transactional issues, including the review of term sheets and SPAs, before a number of professional buyers
- Concorde Capital, a leading Ukrainian investment group, approved as the investment advisor in privatisation process, in connection with the privatisation of the President Hotel, a business hotel located in Kyiv city center
- One of the leading FMCG companies on corporate law issues, preparation and holding of general shareholders meetings, dealing with a variety of corporate governance-related questions
- A leading sector company on M&A process, due diligence and risk assessment for a leading sector company in the context of acquisition a Cyprus company in the area of ground services for aircraft fleet
- A company active in the area of railway transportations on various corporate governance and labour law issues
- Private clients on various labour law issues, terminations as well as supporting some companies on implementation of local company regulations and policies in the sphere of labour relations and personal data protection, assisting in negotiations with company trade unions