- Ranked in Dispute Resolution The Legal 500 2018
- Redcliffe's Head of Dispute Resolution is recommended for Ukraine Chambers Global 2018; Chambers Europe 2018
- "Redcliffe Partners’ team provides ‘very high standards of service’" The Legal 500 2018
Redcliffe has recently acquired a highly regarded team of litigators, experienced in all types of disputes arising in a wide range of commercial contexts. Redcliffe's dispute resolution team, which includes experienced litigators, insolvency officers and arbitrators, has years of experience with leading international law firms.
Our team has handled a number of major disputes in recent years, helping clients to successfully resolve issues of the highest complexity.
Our team develops effective court strategies for every stage of the litigation process:
- Pre-trial stage
- Extrajudicial stage, including amicable dispute resolution
- Trial stage, including client representation before Ukrainian courts at all levels
- Post-trial stage and enforcement of judgments
Redcliffe’s team has certified criminal defense attorneys helping clients manage the significant legal, commercial and reputational risks associated with regulatory and white-collar crime issues, including under Ukrainian tax and anti-corruption legislation.
Our litigation clients include leading businesses, global financial institutions and international organisations, as well as public bodies and individuals from the business community.