- Ranked in Intellectual property. "'The team has outstanding international outreach and is capable of handling multiple international registrations as one project', says a client of Redcliffe Partners." The Legal 500 2020
- Ranked as an Established Practice in Intellectual Property The Ukrainian Law Firms 2019
- Ranked among Top-3 in Intellectual Property The Market Leaders 2019
Intellectual property rights are some of the most valuable assets of businesses. The development of the IP regulatory landscape goes at a very rapid pace, which reflects the intensively changing technological and commercial reality. The rules governing IP are becoming increasingly complicated and internationalised. This imposes significant demands on companies’ ability to comply.
Redcliffe Partners provides advanced and highly specialised IP legal advice to assist businesses with developing, exploiting and protecting their IP potential.
Our full-service IP practice covers:
- Trademarks and trade names
- Patents for inventions, utility models and designs
- Domain names
- Trade secrets
- IP rights infringements
- Unfair competition issues.
We represent trademark rights holders before the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center in relation to domain name disputes under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy of ICANN (UDRP) with respect to all general top-level domains (.net, .com, .org, .edu, .gov) and also for domains .UA and .COM.UA.
Our clients include leading national businesses, large multinational companies, IT-companies, start-ups and individuals.
Our industry-specific knowledge of IP regulatory affairs covers those sectors in which intellectual property law plays a crucial role, including pharmaceuticals and healthcare, chemicals, FMCG and food production, TMT, visual art, crafts and design.
Our services include:
- Drafting IP strategies
- IP due diligence and risk assessment
- National, international and EU registrations
- Enforcement of IP rights
- Dispute resolution on all IP objects
- Defamation actions, acknowledgement of information to be false
- Domain Name dispute resolution, including in the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center
- Management of IP rights portfolios (i.e. clearing, application, registration, maintenance of trademarks, domains and design)
- Transfer, co-operation on and licensing of IP rights
- Know-how and technology transfer agreements
- Marketing, licensing and franchising agreements