- Ranked in Restructuring/Insolvency Chambers Europe 2018
- Ranked among Top-5 in Restructuring/Insolvency The Ukrainian Law Firms 2018
- "Well regarded for acting on major debt restructuring mandates involving a range of financial obligations. Noted for its track record of representing creditors, especially foreign banks. Clients benefit from its extensive experience in cross-border matters." Chambers Europe 2018
- Redcliffe Partners and Clifford Chance advise Deutsche Bank, ING, Natixis and UniCredit on debt restructuring for Metinvest B.V.
- Redcliffe Partners supports EBRD in the launch of a renewable energy generation plant in Western Ukraine
- Redcliffe Partners advises Landesbank Berlin on the restructuring of a financing by Wind Power
Redcliffe has a top-tier reputation in advising on major debt restructuring and insolvency projects involving Ukraine. Our team led many groundbreaking debt restructurings during the recent economic turmoil, which makes us very well positioned to offer clients an advantageous perspective for restructuring and managing their financial liabilities. The Debt Restructuring and Insolvency team also draws upon additional expertise across the Banking and Finance, Corporate and Dispute Resolution practices.
Our experience includes representing both Borrowers and the Coordinating Committees of Lenders on a broad range of high-profile debt restructurings involving all types of finance and capital markets liabilities, including local debt instruments, cross-border secured and unsecured financings and international capital markets instruments.
In addition, Redcliffe's team regularly advises on high-profile restructuring situations involving:
- Enforcement of various types of security
- Insolvency proceedings
- Pre-insolvency schemes of arrangement
- The rights of secured and unsecured creditors
- The sale and purchase of assets in bankruptcy situations
- Mergers and acquisitions of troubled companies
- Treatment of ongoing contracts and unexpired leases
Redcliffe's team is currently advising Coordinating Committees of creditors in several high-profile restructuring matters involving the enforcement of security and share pledges and insolvency proceedings in all major industries including banking, mining and metals, steel and real estate.