- Ranked among Top-5 in Compliance TOP 50 Leading Law Firms 2018
- Shortlisted for Law Firm of the Year award in Compliance The Legal Awards 2018
- Ranked among Top-5 in Corporate Governance/Compliance The Market Leaders 2018
Redcliffe Partners has one of the strongest compliance teams in Ukraine. We offer a full range of compliance services, expertise and assistance related to FCPA, UK Bribery Act and Ukrainian anti-corruption laws; data protection and data privacy; public procurement and competitive tendering; product compliance with EU law; product liability and product safety compliance.
Our Compliance practice is led by Ario Dehghani, who has more than seven years’ experience in the field of compliance, gained in the German office of one of the leading international law firms. The team also includes US and EU-qualified lawyers, as well as Ukrainian associates and litigators.
Our team has market leading experience in:
- Conducting compliance due diligence
- Advising on compliance issues relating to cross-border M&As, joint ventures, public offerings and other transactions
- Advising on FCPA and UK Bribery Act issues
- Developing, customising, implementing and auditing internal compliance systems and procedures
- Extending global compliance systems to the Ukrainian regulatory and business environment
- Conducting internal compliance investigations
- Delivering customised training for company employees, in particular for Compliance Officers, Legal Counsel and Board members
- Testing the current internal compliance procedures by running mock “dawn raids”
- Representing clients in criminal investigations relating to alleged compliance violations
- Monitoring, analysing and informing clients regarding significant legislative and regulatory events related to national and international compliance laws
Redcliffe Partners has access to a global partner network and the know-how of the world’s leading law firms. Global reach is important as compliance issues and investigations are often cross-border, involving a variety of legal systems that treat compliance issues differently.