- Ranked in Capital Markets The Legal 500 2019; IFLR 1000 2019
- Ranked in Banking & Finance The Legal 500 2019; Chambers Global 2019; Chambers Europe 2019; IFLR 1000 2019
- "Demonstrates know-how in various types of loans, project finance and trade finance across a broad range of industries." Chambers Europe 2019
Redcliffe is a market-leading law practice for capital markets advice in Ukraine. The team represents issuers, trustees and underwriters in connection with international capital market transactions. We offer an unparalleled depth of expertise in debt and equity capital markets, combined with a profound understanding of local laws and regulations.
With a breadth of experience advising in connection with both plain vanilla and complex structured transactions, as well as sophisticated schemes of arrangement, Redcliffe is uniquely placed to help clients to implement and benefit from the use of appropriate debt and equity instruments.
The team advises clients on raising funds through both loan facilities and securities issuances, as well as other financial instruments, including:
- LPN, CLN programmes
- ADRs, GDRs and other depositary receipts
- Secondary Offerings and Capital Raisings
- Initial Public Offerings
- Long-term and mid-term credit facilities
- Derivative documentation and structuring
- Private Placements
As well as mainstream capital markets issuances we work on benchmark and other innovative transactions.