- Ranked in Banking & Finance The Legal 500 2018; Chambers Global 2018; Chambers Europe 2018; IFLR 1000 2018
- Ranked among Top-5 in Banking & Finance The Ukrainian Law Firms 2018
- "Redcliffe Partners is best known for its work for international lenders on cross-border financing and complex debt restructuring." The Legal 500 2018
- "Demonstrates know-how in various types of loans, project finance and trade finance across a broad range of industries." Chambers Europe 2018
Redcliffe offers the expertise of a top-ranked international banking and finance practice in Ukraine. Our team has an outstanding track record of providing forward thinking and business-tailored legal advice to foreign and local lenders, corporate and investment banks and international financial organisations, borrowers, project sponsors, and developers and investors in connection with all aspects of complex cross-border financings.
We advise on the full spectrum of financial products and areas, including:
- Acquisition finance
- Asset finance
- Corporate lending and refinancing
- Project and infrastructure finance
- Real estate finance
- Structured finance
- Trade and pre-export finance
Our team keeps abreast of shifting regulations relating to licensing and permitting, currency controls, capital movement and governance plus other requirements applicable to finance transactions and/or the operations of banking and finance sector clients. We offer direct insight into the regulatory practice of the National Bank of Ukraine and the Securities Exchange Commission of Ukraine, enabling clients to anticipate controversial issues, manage risks and to succeed in their ventures.
Redcliffe's lawyers assist banking and finance sector clients with entering the Ukrainian market, by either establishing a commercial presence, incorporating a new company, registering a representative office, or acquiring assets in Ukraine.
Having been trained at an international law firm, Redcliffe's finance team is one of the strongest in Ukraine, and is ideally positioned to respond to changing and challenging market conditions and to deliver local knowledge to both multinational and Ukrainian clients.