- Ranked in Competition. "The practice at Redcliffe Partners is 'extremely responsive and pragmatic'. The firm has 'a young and very talented antitrust team' led by Anastasia Usova." The Legal 500 2019
- Ranked as an Established Practice in Antitrust and Competition The Ukrainian Law Firms 2019
- Ranked among Top-10 in Competition The Market Leaders 2018
Previously working for many years as part of a pre-eminent international law firm, Redcliffe's antitrust team has advised on a broad range of antitrust matters in Ukraine. Our group of highly specialised antitrust lawyers offers both legal and regulatory expertise in handling foreign-to-foreign M&A deals, local acquisitions, debt, equity and private placements, debt restructurings and corporate reorganisations.
We advise international and Ukrainian clients relating to:
- Monopolisation and Abuse of Dominant Position
- Mergers and Joint Ventures
- Compliance Programmes and Training
- Unfair Competition
Redcliffe's team provides industry focused insight and tailored advice for a wide range of sectors, and provides solutions for complex antitrust/competition issues.