Redcliffe's team supports companies operating in the Consumer Goods and Retail sector, both in Ukraine and internationally, in all key areas of their business, from strategic growth to acquisitions and divestments, and from regulatory/antitrust guidance to commercial relationships.
Our sector-focused approach gives our clients clear advantages:
- Quicker turnaround of documents and improved efficiency
This is achieved through our exceptional sector knowledge and awareness of key issues, and our ability to effectively project manage transactions.
- Outstanding advisory and transactional track record combined with an in-depth understanding of industry developments
Through an understanding of our clients’ objectives, we can proactively advise on the key trends and developments that will affect their business and the sector generally.
- Positioned to assist with achieving key objectives
We provide a single source of legal support across many practice areas, offering a ‘one stop shop’ for legal services both in Ukraine and internationally.
- Unrivalled integrated network
The members of our global Consumer Goods and Retail group continually liaise across diverse practice areas, exchanging their experience and insights on the industry, and so enabling us to provide innovative solutions to complex issues.
Our experience includes advising on:
- Mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Ongoing commercial relationships
- Economic regulations
- Competition/antitrust issues
- Brand management & IP issues
- Corporate law and corporate governance
- Real estate matters
- The full range of financing arrangements
- Dispute resolution solutions, often in the context of ongoing commercial relationships