Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Mid-level Associate to join its Banking & Finance practice.
If you want to join our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international transactions, we encourage you to apply.
- Minimum three years of relevant professional experience, preferably with a law/consulting firm
- A law degree from a reputable Ukrainian law school, preferably with a recognised LL.M. degree
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Excellent people management skills
- Superb analytical, research and communication skills
- A supportive team and a friendly working environment
- Exciting experience in unique projects
- Market-leading remuneration
- A targeted, innovative learning and working experience, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating your desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org.