Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Mid-level Associate to join its Dispute Resolution and Arbitration practice.
If you want to join our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, we encourage you to apply.
- A law degree from a reputable Ukrainian law school; an LL.M from a major European or US law school would be a strong advantage
- Fluent English
- Excellent analytical, legal writing and research skills
- Proactive and solution-oriented thinking.
- A supportive team and a friendly working environment
- Exciting experience in unique projects
- Market-leading remuneration
- A targeted, innovative learning and working experience, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating your desired position to email@example.com.