Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Marketing Assistant.
If you want to join our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, we encourage you to apply.
- Challenging tasks and interesting projects
- Dynamic group of co-workers
- Competitive salary and official hiring
- Solid social package (medical insurance, 28 days' paid holiday).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing CRM system
- Assistance in SMM
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans and guidelines
- Working closely with suppliers and assisting with new product launches
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Monitoring and analysing market trends
- Studying competitors’ products and services.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation (preferred, but not essential)
- SMM knowledge (preferred, but not essential)
- Strong knowledge of CRM system, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and a confident PC user
- Fluent Ukrainian, intermediate English.
- strong communication skills
- work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- attention to details
- critical thinking skills
- planning and organising
- ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- information monitoring.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating your desired position to email@example.com.