Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Legal Secretary.
If you want to join our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, we encourage you to apply.
- Challenging tasks and interesting projects
- Dynamic group of co-workers
- Competitive salary and official hiring
- Solid social package (medical insurance, 28 days' paid holiday)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting the associates in drafting the official letters on client, administrative, financial, business development and other related office matters
- Maintaining and managing the calendar/meeting schedule of the associates
- Performing the necessary travel arrangements
- Managing and maintaining all administrative and clients’ files
- Performing all translation tasks required by the company
Required qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation (preferred, but not a must)
- Excellent communication and coordination skills with an ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Commitment to excellence and a high degree of accuracy
- Fluent English and Ukrainian (both oral and written)
- Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating your desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org.