Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Junior Associate to join its Antitrust / Competition practice.
- A law degree from a reputable Ukrainian law school; an LL.M would be an advantage
- Fluent English
- One year+ of relevant professional experience in antitrust / competition with an international or major Ukrainian law firm, or as an in-house lawyer
- Excellent analytical, legal writing and research skills
- Proactive and solution-oriented thinking.
- Carrying out legal research and legal analysis on various aspects of Ukrainian and EU competition regulations and practice
- Assisting with the drafting of merger control/concerted practices filings
- Drafting legal opinions and memoranda on a wide range of competition law issues, including analysis of distribution agreements and policies for compliance with competition laws, merger control, state aid and unfair competition regulations
- Assisting with drafting responses to information requests from the AMC
- Drafting transaction documents, and analysis of transaction documents for compliance with competition law requirements
- Contributing to the team’s business development efforts, including the preparation of legal alerts and presentations.
If you want to join our dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, we encourage you to apply. We offer:
- Above-market remuneration
- A dynamic and multicultural work environment encouraging professional and personal development
- Exciting experience in international client projects
- Access to training programmes to develop your legal and business skills with the Clifford Chance Academy (London, Brussels, Amsterdam and other locations worldwide)
- High ethical standards of work.
Why Redcliffe Partners?
Redcliffe Partners is a leading Ukrainian law firm that provides a full range of legal services to large national enterprises, international companies, financial institutions and private investors who conduct business or investment activities in Ukraine. We are involved in the majority of the largest and most complicated transactions and litigation cases in Ukraine. Redcliffe is amongst the Top-3 law firms by both total number and value of Finance and M&A deals in Ukraine concluded during 2016−2018.
The basis of our work and dynamic development is a powerful international team comprising US, UK and Ukraine-qualified lawyers, practical experience in the most active business sectors, and impeccable professional ethics and business transparency.
Please submit your CV in English and a covering letter indicating this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.