Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Billing Assistant / CRM Assistant.
If you want to join our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, we encourage you to apply.
- Challenging tasks and interesting projects
- Dynamic group of co-workers
- Competitive salary and official hiring
- Solid social package (medical insurance, 28 days' paid holiday).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining billing system
- Communicating with clients regarding document circulation
- Preparing and amending preliminary bills
- Issuing invoices
- Performing translation assignments as required
- Managing CRM system
Required qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation (preferred, but not essential)
- Strong knowledge of CRM system, MS Excel and Word, and a confident PC user
- Fluent English and Ukrainian (both oral and written)
- Commitment to excellence and a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills with an ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter indicating your desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org.