Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Paralegal to Junior Associate in our Oil & Gas, Corporate and M&A practices.
If you want to join our international team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, we encourage you to apply. Redcliffe Partners' Energy practice is ranked Tier 1 according to Legal 500 2019, and recognised by Chambers Europe 2019 and IFLR 2020. We have a market-leading expertise in representing large oil & gas companies in connection with M&A / JV deals.
- Above-market remuneration
- A dynamic and multicultural work environment encouraging professional and personal development
- Exciting experience in international client projects with autonomous project management in collaboration with your colleagues
- Access to training programmes to develop your legal and business skills with the Clifford Chance Academy (London, Brussels, Amsterdam and other locations worldwide)
- High ethical standards of work.
What we are looking for:
- A law degree from a reputable Ukrainian law school. A recognised LL.M. degree would be an advantage
- Previous work experience would be an advantage
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Excellent analytical, legal writing and attention to detail skills
- Proactive and solution-oriented thinking.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Carrying out legal research and legal analysis
- Drafting legal opinions and memoranda, and transaction documents
- Contract work and negotiation
- Contribution to the team’s business development efforts, including the preparation of legal alerts and presentations.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating your desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Redcliffe Partners?
Redcliffe Partners is a leading Ukrainian law firm that provides a full range of legal services to large national enterprises, international companies, financial institutions and private investors who conduct business or investment activities in Ukraine. We are involved in the majority of the largest and most complicated transactions and litigation cases in Ukraine. Redcliffe is Tier 1 in all of its key practices according to Legal 500 2019.
The basis of our work and dynamic development is a dynamic international team of US, UK and Ukraine-qualified lawyers, practical experience in the most active business sectors, and impeccable professional ethics and business transparency.