Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Paralegal/Intern to join its Intellectual Property practice.
If you want to join our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, we encourage you to apply.
- A law degree from a reputable Ukrainian law school; an LL.M would be an advantage (currently studying for a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Law may also be suitable)
- Previous working experience would be an advantage
- Outstanding knowledge of IP law and a deep interest in Pharma or IT matters
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Excellent skills in analysis, legal writing and attention to detail
- Undertaking legal research and analysis
- Assisting with the drafting of IP-related documents, legal opinions and memoranda on a wide range of IP law issues
- Assisting with conducting due diligence and the drafting of transaction documents
- Assisting with advising on contractual issues relating to IP
- Contributing to the team’s business development effort, including the preparation of legal alerts and presentations
- A supportive team and a friendly working environment
- Exciting experience in international client projects
- Market-leading remuneration
- A targeted, innovative learning and working experience, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating your desired position to email@example.com.