Redcliffe Partners is looking for Junior Associate and Mid-level Associate to join its Corporate and M&A practice.
If you want to join our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, we encourage you to apply.
- A law degree from a reputable Ukrainian law school; an LL.M would be an advantage
- Fluent English
- Relevant professional experience with an international or major Ukrainian law firm, or as an in-house lawyer
- Excellent analytical, legal writing and research skills
- Proactive and solution-oriented thinking.
- Carrying out legal research and legal analysis
- Drafting legal opinions and memoranda, and transaction documents
- Contract work and negotiation
- Contribution to the team’s business development efforts, including the preparation of legal alerts and presentations.
- A supportive team and a friendly working environment
- Exciting experience in international client projects
- Market-leading remuneration
- A targeted, innovative learning and working experience, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating your desired position to email@example.com.
Why Redcliffe Partners?
Redcliffe Partners is a leading Ukrainian law firm that provides a full range of legal services to large national enterprises, international companies, financial institutions and private investors who conduct business or investment activities in Ukraine. We are involved in the majority of the largest and most complicated transactions in Ukraine. Redcliffe is Tier 1 in all of its key practices - Corporate and M&A, Energy, and Banking and Finance - according to Legal 500 2020.
The basis of our work and dynamic development is a dynamic international team of US, UK and Ukraine-qualified lawyers, practical experience in the most active business sectors, and impeccable professional ethics and business transparency.