Redcliffe Partners, a renowned and forward-thinking legal firm, invites qualified professionals to join our collaborative team as a Translator. In this role, you’ll contribute to our high-profile international projects and play an instrumental part in the implementation efforts of these projects.
What We’re Looking For:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Translation or a related subject.
- At least 1 year of experience in translation of legal documents with a proven track record.
- Ability to translate into German, French or any other foreign language will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills with ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Commitment to excellence, resilience and high degree of accuracy.
- Strong organizational, communication, and collaboration skills.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Translation of legal documents from Ukrainian into English and vice versa.
- Proofreading of translated documents from Ukrainian into English and vice versa.
- Certification of translated documents before the notary.
Why Join Redcliffe Partners:
- Salary is competitive and subject to discuss according to professional skills.
- 28 days of paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Supportive and friendly atmosphere.
- A targeted, innovative learning and working experience, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
If you’re ready to bring your skills to our dynamic team and contribute to our innovative projects, we encourage you to apply. Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.