Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Secretary.
If you want to join our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, we encourage you to apply.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing all administrative and client files
- Scanning, printing and binding of documents
- Formatting, amending and proofreading documents
- Performing translation assignments as required
- Arranging for notarisation of documents
- Maintaining the meeting schedules of associates
- Organising and co-ordinating associates’ meetings
- Making travel arrangements
- Preparing reports on incurred disbursements.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within a professional services organisation (preferred, but not essential)
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills with an ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Commitment to excellence and a high degree of accuracy
- Fluent English and Ukrainian (both oral and written)
- Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Challenging tasks and interesting projects
- Dynamic group of co-workers
- Competitive salary and official hiring
- Solid social package (medical insurance, 28 days’ paid holiday).
Interested? Please submit your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] and [email protected]