Paralegal to Junior Associate, Antitrust/Competition practice
Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Junior Associate/Paralegal to join the Antitrust/Competition practice.
If you want to join our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, we encourage you to apply.
- A law degree from a reputable Ukrainian law school or last year student with excellent academic results
- Fluent English
- Excellent analytical, legal writing and research skills
- Hard working, proactiveness and solution-oriented thinking.
- Carrying out legal research and legal analysis on various aspects of the Ukrainian and EU competition regulations and practice
- Assisting with drafting of merger/antitrust filings
- Drafting legal opinions and memoranda on a wide range of competition law issues, including analysis of distribution agreements and policies for compliance with competition laws
- Drafting transaction documents, and analysis of transaction documents for compliance with competition law requirements
- Contribution to the team’s business development efforts, including the preparation of legal alerts and presentations.
- A supportive team and a friendly working environment
- Exciting experience in international clients’ projects
- Corporate health insurance, 28 days of paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Competitive remuneration
- A targeted, innovative learning and working experience, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter indicating your desired position to [email protected].