Redcliffe Partners, a renowned and forward-thinking legal firm, invites qualified professionals to join our collaborative team as Marketing Specialist. In this role, you’ll contribute to our high-profile international projects and play an instrumental part in our marketing efforts.
What We’re Looking For:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing, Business Management, or a Law-related field.
- A minimum of 1 year of proven experience in a similar marketing and project management role.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Canva or another graphic design tool).
- Familiarity with WordPress for website management.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong skills in email marketing and social media management.
- Experience in tender monitoring and participation (ProZorro, Zakupki, etc).
- Ability to oversee day-to-day operational marketing tasks.
- Demonstrated skills in copywriting and design creation.
- Proficiency in event searching, registration, and coordination.
- Strong organizational, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to think analytically, structure tasks, and prioritize workload.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Marketing and Strategy:
- Creating targeted proposals and capability statements, and managing all aspects of RFP / RFI response, along with the development of relevant resources and materials.
- Overseeing the end-to-end process of public procurement tenders and tracking pitching results.
- Working with media by request, creating, and publishing announcements.
- Preparing questionnaires for various legal ratings Chambers, Legal 500, IFLR, etc.) maintaining a submission calendar, and coordinating submissions with partners and researchers.
- Implementing strategies for email marketing and social media management.
- Creation of social media banners.
- Collecting and maintaining a relevant database about lawyers.
- Overseeing day-to-day operational marketing tasks.
Why Join Redcliffe Partners?
- Official employment.
- Competitive salary, subject to skills and experience.
- Generous benefits package, including 28 days of paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- A supportive, friendly, and innovative work environment.
- Opportunities for learning, development, and growth.
If you’re ready to bring your skills to our dynamic team and contribute to our innovative projects, we encourage you to apply. Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.