Redcliffe Partners is looking for an HR manager.
If you would like to join our young, dynamic and international team, we encourage you to apply.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing firm’s staff, including co-ordinating and supporting the recruitment process
- Developing and conducting induction and training
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional and career development
- Assisting with the performance management and evaluation processes
- Organising team building, internal corporate and sporting events
- Managing internship programmes.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role for at least 2-3 years
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills with an ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic, proactive, resilient, highly adaptable, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills
- Commitment to excellence and a high degree of accuracy
- Fluent English and Ukrainian (both oral and written)
- Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- A supportive team and a friendly working environment
- Exciting experience in a company with a strong international focus
- Market-leading remuneration
- A targeted, innovative learning and working experience, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].