Mid-level Associate and Junior Associate, Land and Construction Practice
Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Mid-level Associate and Junior Associate to join its Land and Construction practice.
If you want to join our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international projects, we encourage you to apply.
- Fluent English
- 1 year+ of relevant experience with focus on land and construction matters
- Excellent analytical, legal writing and research skills
- Carrying out legal research and legal analysis
- Drafting legal opinions and memoranda, and transaction documents
- Contract work and negotiation
- Contribution to the team’s business development efforts, including the preparation of legal alerts and presentations.
- A supportive team and a friendly working environment
- Exciting experience in international client projects
- Market-leading remuneration
- A Professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].