Associate to the Corporate and M&A Practice
Redcliffe Partners, a renowned and forward-thinking legal firm, invites qualified professionals to join our collaborative team as an Associate in the Corporate and M&A Practice. In this role, you’ll contribute to our high-profile international projects and play an instrumental part in the implementation efforts of these projects.
What We’re Looking For:
- Solid legal education.
- Outstanding working proficiency in English (including legal and business writing and speaking skills) is a must.
- High level of expertise in legal and industrial specialisation.
- 3+ years of working experience in Corporate and M&A with an international or a leading Ukrainian law firm is an advantage.
- Ability to produce mid-level complex legal documents with minor revisions.
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage and supervise 1-2 junior colleagues.
- Commitment to excellence, resilience and a high degree of accuracy.
- Commitment to the team.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Conducting an in-depth analysis of corporate statutory framework, industry practices and court practice in the relevant areas of law.
- Preparing, examining, and negotiating a wide range of legal documents, such as agreements, memoranda, legal opinions, and related paperwork, including those subjects to laws of foreign jurisdictions.
- Providing legal advice and guidance on corporate matters, including regulatory compliance and risk management.
- Assisting in overseeing and organising intricate corporate and M&A transactions while supervising junior team members.
- Contributing to the team’s business development effort, including the preparation of legal alerts, newsletters, publications, presentations and commercial proposals.
Why Join Redcliffe Partners?
- Official employment.
- Competitive salary and 28 days of paid vacation.
- Supportive and friendly atmosphere.
- Access to the firm’s training and professional knowledge bases.
- Chance to be involved in prominent transactions representing prestigious Ukrainian and international clients.
If you’re ready to bring your skills to our team and contribute to our innovative projects, we encourage you to apply. Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Associate to the Corporate and M&A Practice“.